It seems I only write here when I am sad or depressed or angry - sorry about that...
Currently as things stand on this side of the pond my new job has not entirely panned out as I had planned for it to...I took the position of Relationship Manager but the company that I was supposed to be building with decided they dont really want anyone on site so in order to ensure my position here I must now do direct sales and COLD CALLING (EUGH) and preferably make a sale in the next month or they will not renew the contract....
My husband was uncerimoniously retrenched by his boss in the first week of January after him telling us that all was fine for the new year - so we spend our savings and went on holiday....
Needless to say we now have one child in a private school that still is having problems with his ADHD diagnosis and his teacher want him to go back to OT (we wanted to take him back to Play Therapy)

Becouse my husband did not find a job - we have cancelled our medical aid so all medical bills OT Developmental Peads etc etc will come out of our own pockets.

Comments