What a week!!!!

So that was a week .... and while I sit outside what used to be a favourite restuarant waiting for the kids bus to arrive I'm leaning against my car door listening to Tuks fm on volume 20 feeling the base pulse of sisters of mercy temple of love, panic at the disco and Puddle of mud she hates me  letting the music and the base wash away the horrible vibes of this week and the last 5 months!

Exhausted and relieved and excited (but trying not to overwhelm the feelings of excitement)
I cant believe this week has happened...and I am glad that its over

Gabriel is enjoying his new school and has already made friends.

I was dismissed with immediate effect today

I also got a new job -no weekends and no Shifts!!

All in all not happy about how this all happened but its over and I am looking forward to a new week!

Comments