Monday, July 2, 2012

Yet another new beggining??

So its 6.21 in the morning...i didnt sleep very well or at all really last night. I have a second interview this morning as a temp receptionist at the local hospital.
I dont know how i feel about this 'career change' but i know that I cant keep working for the people im working for now, its just such a mess. How do I keep getting myself into these sorts of situations I have no idea..on the other hand although the reception Job is MUCH less money than what i have sort of been used to its almost exactly what I have been putting out into the world and praying for...
1.  No Cold Calling
2.  Working for a big Corporate (the hospital is part of one of the two big Hospital groups in SA)
      (although Ill be subcontracting through an agency - which is a good thing sometimes too)
3.  Close to home - it takes about 15 minutes to drive there - although iv never tried it in peak hours
4.  Needs to work with the fact that Angel Man leaves for work at 6 and I would have no one to help me with the kids if I also had to start work or leave for work early - today is just for the interview that I need to be there so early...

So I guess if i get the job today I m getting exactly what I asked for although I cant help but feel like I am going backwards - again!!
I was a receptionist in my very very first real job!!

i am super grateful for the opportunity I know that the work market totally sucks at the moment and any salary more than minimum wage is better than no salary at all which is what I am getting now.

I also realised that being up this early even though I didnt sleep, it felt good to get dressed up and I know the ride out there is going to be great - there is nothing better than driving around at a time when everyone else is sleeping or only just getting up.

If anyone read this now - send love light prayers or whatever you send that this is the path that God wants me to be on - that is my only request that it be his will and not mine.

Thanks for all the support everyone its very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. How did it go?! That sounds like something stable that won't be as draining as your last few jobs. That might be good for you and your family: less money, but less stress.

    Praying for discernment...

    ReplyDelete