Meme

Hello everyone - I know I owe you the MIL/FIL post but Im practically drowning in work and it upsets me every time I talk about it so Im going to wait on that one for a while. In the mean time Iv always wanted to do one of these meme things so here it is... if you would like to ask me any questions please feel free Im in a weird mood at the moment so there we have it.....

On another note before we begin - I read a lovely blog written by a girl names Sam and I have told absolutly everyone I know to read it - even though I comment and they may 'find' me. There is a small war going on in the comments and its getting really ugly - it makes me so sad to read people be that nasty. The blogs I read are written by articulate funny and interesting people, who have amazing writting skills in my opinion and I aspire to be more like most of them ;-) this 'blog war' makes me very sad indeed.!

Anyway here is the meme....

A= Available - nope married for 8 years this year

B= Best Friend - My husband - it has taken me 8 years to realise this - sorry my love!!

C= Cake or pie - Cake - a thousand times cake!! (but we dont have pie like the Americans so ...)

D= Drink of choice - At the moment water - I feel dehydrated all the time and thats all that helps. I did have a small love affair with Fresca in the 90s though but alas that is no more!!! :-(

E= Essential item you use everyday - My car

F= Favorite color - Im not sure on this one - i know im like a jellyfish!! I do like earthy tones but i like red and purple too

G= Gummy bears or worms - Neither - toothache

H= Hometown - Johannesburg

I= Indulgences - mmmm this one is difficult... frontierville? and lunch with my friend twice a month

J= January or February - what type of question is this??? Other than the fact that its summer both of these months suck!!!

K= Kids and Names - I have two - angel girl and angel boy ;-)

L= Life is incomplete without? - mmmm another hard one... food.

M= Marriage date - summer time ;-)

N= Number of siblings - 3 two much younger sisters and a brother.

O= Oranges or apples - Granny Smith Apples and Strawberries - Oranges give me migranes :-(

P= Phobias or Fears - The dark, dying, losing someone I love.

Q= Favorite Quote - Work like you dont need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching. - I think anon?

R= Reason to smile - My angel Man, boy and girl!

S= Season - Spring/Summer

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - I tag everyone that reads this. That means YOU! *wink*

U= Unknown fact about me - Well since I write anonymously here... mmmm I think youll need to ask me?

V= Vegetable you don't like - iv never met a vegetable iv not like, I dont think

W= Worst habit - Cutting my hair when I get really angry. Losing my temper too fast.

X= X-rays - None

Y= Your favorite food - I love food so this is hard.

Z= Zodiac Sign - Virgo

Everyone that reads this is tagged! If you decide to do this tag on your blog, please leave a comment with a link! I would love to get to know you all a little more. :]


Comments