A fresh Start

So iv been pretty quiet on here this past month probably becouse i needed to get some perspective, I was getting far too negative on here than i want to be and then I applied for a job imediatly after the catestorphic meeting ont the first monday of August which sent me into a rage of note that i had to silence and act like i didnt feel.

Long story short i had a telephonic interview that lasted 45 minutes and then the next week was called in for an interview with the MD and that laste and hour and a half which was horrible and i put the thought of getting the job out of my head becouse it was totally not happening and then i got another call and was asked to comein and have a second (third?) interview with the MD and the Finacial director and the operations manager. Which I did, it was another tough interview and Once again I left feeling like it was totally not going to happen only for me to get a call on Friday asking if id like the job!!

Yipee!!! Yay me. Another new beggining starting on the 1st of September. (Almost all my new begginings have started onthe 1st of September - its WEIRD)

So Its my birthday tomorrow and Im having dinner with so many ppl at my house (last year no body RSVP'd) on Friday night and on wednesday i start my new job!!

Im crazy nervouse but oh so happy to be getting this kind of opportunity.

Its going to be a loooooong journey of discovery so i may be scarce for a while again. Hope all is well and positive on your end and if not i can only recommend that you take a moment out to put your life into perspective - it worked for me!!

Comments